Friday, July 22, 2011

It's Fit Stella's Last Day!

Fitstella surfing
Surfin' Stella!

This is Fit Stella's last day here. We're sending her off tomorrow to her new home over at Healthy Loser Gal's place and we're excited about where Fit Stella's adventures will take her!

Fit Stella's been with us all week as part of the #fitstanley project going on over at Mizfit's. And we've had so much fun with her! My sons are going to cry when it's time for her to go, they really fell in love with her. She may be a little laminated picture but she has her own personality!

We've got a special send off planned for her tonight as we send Fit Stella off in Florida style and we promise to take lots of pictures!

If you wanna find out how to get in on the Fit Stanley project, click on over to Mizfits to check it out. Have a great Friday and an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me goose!

(ps. I love responding and if you have your email set on your blogger profile I can!)

My Favorite Quotes

"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it." - Bill Cosby



I tri because one day I didn't believe in myself. And then one day I did.



"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of a man is to live, not to exist." - Jack London



Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong- sometimes it's letting go.



"Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History."- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich



Live life PASSIONATELY, laugh OUT LOUD, love UNCONDITIONALLY. - from my spoon rest.

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire." - Ferdinand Foch