Saturday, July 23, 2011

It's National Vanilla Ice Cream DAY! (Free Ice Cream Deal for Tampa peeps)

Hey guess what?! It's National Vanilla Ice Cream Day!

Or Vanilla Ice Cream awareness day. Whichever you wanna call it.

I'm pretty much sure I'll observe it today at some point.

I also just found out that for my Tampa area friends, today at the original Outback Steakhouse location only (at 3403 Henderson Blvd. in South Tampa) Blue Bell will be giving away its best selling Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream to Outback guests from 5 to 8 p.m. in celebration of National Vanilla Ice Cream Day.*

Sweet!

I'm headed to the beach for a little mini-break in which I shall update with pictures and reports of fudge because there is a Kilwins there. (Go look at what I mean. 'Nuff said.)

By the way, if you're looking for any other fake holidays to celebrate today it is also National Hot Dog Day and National Day of the Cowboy (????) So throw on your spurs, polish off a hotdog or two and wash it down with some ice cream. Mkay?

*Ice cream is free with any dine-in purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me goose!

(ps. I love responding and if you have your email set on your blogger profile I can!)

My Favorite Quotes

"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it." - Bill Cosby



I tri because one day I didn't believe in myself. And then one day I did.



"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of a man is to live, not to exist." - Jack London



Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong- sometimes it's letting go.



"Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History."- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich



Live life PASSIONATELY, laugh OUT LOUD, love UNCONDITIONALLY. - from my spoon rest.

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire." - Ferdinand Foch