Friday, June 24, 2011

Toy Story Toons: Hawaiian Vacation (Showing With Cars 2)

toystoryhawaii

If you're going to see CARS 2 today (because it opens today!) or if you're going tomorrow or this weekend or next weekend, you will also get to see a fabulous Toy Story short which is ha-sterical.

Buzz, Woody and the whole Toy Story gang are all at  their new home (Bonnie's house) and she's getting ready to go on vacation. Barbie and Ken hitch a ride in the backpack they think she's taking with her on the trip to Hawaii, (I mean, Ken packed all his fabulous fashions and everything!) but unfortunately for them, Bonnie's bedroom is where the trip ends.  

It's a fantastic little story that keeps us up with what the Toy Story gang is doing, I mean, life is going on for them as we speak, right? It's not? Don't tell me that. OK, I know, it's not real, but I love these shorts because it makes me feel like somewhere out there, all of Andy's toys are playing and having adventures right now, as we speak and even if there is no Toy Story 4 (will there be?) we still get to keep in touch with them.

It's like a status update. Like if they were on Facebook.

So make sure you're not late for Cars 2 when you go, because Toy Story Toons: Hawaiian Vacation is showing with it and you can't miss it!

Also you can “Like” CARS 2 on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/PixarCars
And you can read my official Cars 2 Review here (there is a giveaway involved!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me goose!

(ps. I love responding and if you have your email set on your blogger profile I can!)

My Favorite Quotes

"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it." - Bill Cosby



I tri because one day I didn't believe in myself. And then one day I did.



"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of a man is to live, not to exist." - Jack London



Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong- sometimes it's letting go.



"Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History."- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich



Live life PASSIONATELY, laugh OUT LOUD, love UNCONDITIONALLY. - from my spoon rest.

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire." - Ferdinand Foch