Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm Having Writer's Block So Read This, By Someone Else, It's Pretty Hilarious

It's very rare for someone else's blog post to send me into a complete writing fail, but every time I think of writing right now I think of a giant 5 foot rooster standing at someone's front door.

Besides the fact that I need that in my life (I mean who doesn't need a $100 5- foot-tall rooster?) how can I top that?

I can't even try.

So I won't. Not today.

I can however, share that hysterically pee-my-pants post with you and take a break for the weekend while I regroup, get my bearings and come back to my non-5-foot-chicken posting frenzy on Monday!

I do hope you have a wonderful weekend, see CARS 2, and then come back on Monday and tell me what you thought! Also, got something funny? Link it up below, we all can use a laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me goose!

(ps. I love responding and if you have your email set on your blogger profile I can!)

My Favorite Quotes

"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it." - Bill Cosby



I tri because one day I didn't believe in myself. And then one day I did.



"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of a man is to live, not to exist." - Jack London



Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong- sometimes it's letting go.



"Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History."- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich



Live life PASSIONATELY, laugh OUT LOUD, love UNCONDITIONALLY. - from my spoon rest.

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire." - Ferdinand Foch