Monday, May 23, 2011

Aye Aye Aye, FITBLOGGIN! WHAT A WEEKEND!

FitBloggin Day 3 Final (66 of 72)
Fitbloggin' 11 photo courtesy of official Fitbloggin photographer, Carrie D. Photography

There was running in tutus.
runningintutus
There was one-armed pushups in the hotel lobby. Which I missed. (No picture of this because there was also -- if you can believe this -- me, turning in early that night. I know. I mean, who have I become?!)

This is Thea.
theafromthesisterhood
Thea is doing Zumba.
DSC_0377
Because there was ZUMBA taught by this hotness. And it made me take my shirt off halfway through, toss it and yell into the air whilst on a "Zumba High," which does indeed exist, I can attest.

(Totally blew that last Zumba experience with the elderly ladies right outta the water by the way..)

(There was a firefighter convention going on at our hotel. No pics of this either.I know you're disappointed. So am I.)

There was trampoline in a dress.
DSC_0339
You're welcome.

As you can see, we did a lot of fitness-y stuff.
But then of course there was the educational stuff which was finding out that I was doing SEO ALL WRONG for the past 5 years. Bummer.

There was a suitcase and a half of FREE SWAG to take home, including New Balance sneakers, running pants, a wicking headband that has headphones BUILT INSIDE OF IT from IBeanie, so much cereal that the airport limo guy asked me if I worked for a cereal company, coupons for more free stuff and dvds, water bottles, an Eat Smart SCALE, sheesh! (Hint: Keep an eye out for swag bag giveaways here.)
The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans Writers
Then of course there were these girls, my girlfriends and fellow hookers writers behind the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans, I mean, how is it that we met online and love each other SO.MUCH in real life??

(That, by the way, is the night I did NOT go in early. Just for the record.)

Let's just say I was resting up the night before.
DSC_0397
More sisters from Shrinking Jeans (Bari, Kirsten and writer April).

It was just so unbelievably fun.

I have so much more to write about, including the actual educational stuff like SEO and valuable vlogging tips I learned and Mantra Monday will be back next week as things return to normal around here.

But right now I'm struggling trying to get back to life as usual, it's the last week of school and the fridge stopped working so holy moly am I swamped! But what an unbelieveable trip. Can't wait for next year!!

You must build this into your plans, never in my life have I been a part of something so awesome. Thanks Roni, for throwing such an amazing event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me goose!

(ps. I love responding and if you have your email set on your blogger profile I can!)

My Favorite Quotes

"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it." - Bill Cosby



I tri because one day I didn't believe in myself. And then one day I did.



"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of a man is to live, not to exist." - Jack London



Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong- sometimes it's letting go.



"Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History."- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich



Live life PASSIONATELY, laugh OUT LOUD, love UNCONDITIONALLY. - from my spoon rest.

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire." - Ferdinand Foch