isupportredfridays_edited-1 Join me by wearing red on red shirt Friday! Pray for my brother-in-law's safe return as well as the rest of our troops!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Work Out Weigh In Wednesday!

Spring In2 ActionHooray it is working, my God it is working!

Down 1.5 this week for a total of 3 for the challenge so far!

GO TEAM Sass & Fury!!

I can't help it I really don't like counting and measuring but I really do love My Fitness Pal if I am going to have to log! My husband is on it too now so we're both counting calories, which makes things easier for sure.

Here's something I read in Runner's World Magazine this week: Log when and what you eat, but also log WHERE you eat it. Is it at the table? At the couch? See where I'm going with it? You could pinpoint a bad habit or be doing what my 4 year old wants to do, which is eat out of boredom and not really hunger. I never even thought of that but it seems so simple!

Anyway, I did go over my calories Saturday at the Strawberry Festival (what a bugger it was to log that!) and its make-your-own-strawberry-shortcake but I had a ride and a run on Sunday and came well under my calories Sunday too to make up for it.

Workouts last week:
Wednesday: Swim 1500m (swimsuit blowout)
Thurs: Workout with Trainer, 4 mile run with group that was faster than me but I just gotta get over myself, right?
Fri: Spin bike 45 mins
Sat: Day off
Sun: 17.5 mile ride (17.5 mph avg) 3 mi run (29 mins)
Mon: 2,000 m swim
Tues: off

Oh yeah and I'm a little behind in 100 pushup challenge but I'm still hanging in there, hitting middle of week two! I maxed 20 at the end! Woot!

Goals for week ahead: just keep logging just keep logging just keep logging logging logging...

How are you doing??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me goose!

(ps. I love responding and if you have your email set on your blogger profile I can!)

My Favorite Quotes

"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it." - Bill Cosby



I tri because one day I didn't believe in myself. And then one day I did.



"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of a man is to live, not to exist." - Jack London



Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong- sometimes it's letting go.



"Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History."- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich



Live life PASSIONATELY, laugh OUT LOUD, love UNCONDITIONALLY. - from my spoon rest.

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire." - Ferdinand Foch