Friday, November 05, 2010

Scrubbed

Can you see the sign behind me?

Just as we arrived at Kennedy Space Center, they scrubbed the launch.

Which is just as well because I forgot my Nikon battery and was crying in the parking lot.

Whew.

That was close.

But we got a good look at the inside of the gift shop.

And we got some space food ice cream.

And also I got some inspiration to take home with me for next week's half iron madness.

Anyway, we've been waiting all week for the launch and it looks like now it won't be till Monday the earliest.

But at least NASA's good about updating their Facebook page! What would we do without that?!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

*Lissa* said...

BUMMER!!! So will you go back Monday?

Post a Comment

Talk to me goose!

(ps. I love responding and if you have your email set on your blogger profile I can!)

My Favorite Quotes

"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it." - Bill Cosby



I tri because one day I didn't believe in myself. And then one day I did.



"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of a man is to live, not to exist." - Jack London



Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong- sometimes it's letting go.



"Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History."- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich



Live life PASSIONATELY, laugh OUT LOUD, love UNCONDITIONALLY. - from my spoon rest.

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire." - Ferdinand Foch