Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Average Moms Wear Capes: Fitness

FITNESS IN CAPES!

Below is my list of favorite running/triathlon plans, eating plans and other fitness tools and what I think about them.

In the "About Me" section, I talked a little about my journey through life and weight-loss which was basically, post-partum and from couch to 5k to triathlon. I believe that losing almost 60 pounds helped me find myself. Not because of the vanity part of it, but mostly because of what you actually have to go through to get there.

Click the buttons for running/triathlon plans and my weight-loss/eating plans.

trainingplans         foodplans


moreworkouts           101fitnesstips_edited-1

My Favorite Quotes

"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it." - Bill Cosby



I tri because one day I didn't believe in myself. And then one day I did.



"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of a man is to live, not to exist." - Jack London



Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong- sometimes it's letting go.



"Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History."- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich



Live life PASSIONATELY, laugh OUT LOUD, love UNCONDITIONALLY. - from my spoon rest.

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire." - Ferdinand Foch