Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Guess the Pancake Part Two (Winner!)

OHMIGOD you guys are hysterical! Thanks for playing "Guess the Pancake Shape" this past week, it is now time for me to reveal the real pancake shapes.
pancake
Shape #1 is: a tank. Built to my 5 year old's exact specifications of 8 wheels, a row of 4 and 4 more on top of those 4. I'm thinking my husband has a future in pancake design, what do you think?

My sister knows us too well so she guessed it right away (cheater!) but my favorite guesses were:
  • a thumbs up (by S Club Mama!) Yes! It really does look like a thumbs up come to think of it!!
  • And on Facebook, a chicken leg on top of a bed of roasted potatoes. LMAO!

pancake2
Shape #2 is: Mickey Mouse with one ear bitten off.

I am not surprised at all at the person who guessed this one since she's one of the biggest Disney fans I know, OneYodaFan over at A Woman With Hobbit Feet. My favorite guesses were:

The two winners of the prizes (randomly chosen because I knew it would be too hard to judge and I thought some other people would get it right for sure), are:

Superstar and Rebecca!
Congrats!

Thanks to everyone for playing! This was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me goose!

(ps. I love responding and if you have your email set on your blogger profile I can!)

My Favorite Quotes

"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it." - Bill Cosby



I tri because one day I didn't believe in myself. And then one day I did.



"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of a man is to live, not to exist." - Jack London



Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong- sometimes it's letting go.



"Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History."- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich



Live life PASSIONATELY, laugh OUT LOUD, love UNCONDITIONALLY. - from my spoon rest.

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire." - Ferdinand Foch