Saturday, March 26, 2011

20 Tiny Lincolns

When someone told me my son's entire class was dressing up like a bunch of Abraham Lincolns in the Spring Festival, I nearly died of hilarity.

Their country was North America.


lincoln2
So it made sense.

And then the Spring Festival came and I died of hilarity in real life.

lincoln
Yep, that's my Lincoln
lincolncloseup
Lincoln or Quaker? Both?

lincolnsinarow
20 Lincolns all in a row, rapping
mylincoln
My Lincoln. Getting jiggy.
The teachers were Secret Service.

It was awesome.

When I told you they go all out at the Spring Festival, I wasn't kidding.

Look at the White House:
whitehouse
If you were ever wondering what could possibly be built with styrofoam and cardboard, now you know.
And Mount Rushmore:
mountrushmore
Made by an amazingly crafty parent (not me. That's way beyond my skillz.)

It looks really big in the picture but it's actually pretty small and you can put your head in the hole and take pictures.

mountrushmore2
See him? That's my Lincoln.

The whole display was UNBELIEVABLE.

Next stop on the Spring Festival express: the Phillipines! That's my 3 year old's class. My mom and I did their outfits and I can't wait to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me goose!

(ps. I love responding and if you have your email set on your blogger profile I can!)

My Favorite Quotes

"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it." - Bill Cosby



I tri because one day I didn't believe in myself. And then one day I did.



"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of a man is to live, not to exist." - Jack London



Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong- sometimes it's letting go.



"Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History."- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich



Live life PASSIONATELY, laugh OUT LOUD, love UNCONDITIONALLY. - from my spoon rest.

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire." - Ferdinand Foch