Friday, January 28, 2011

North Carolina in Pictures

Finally! Pictures from our visit to my sister and her family in North Carolina! We had a lot of fun. We went to a children's museum where we all got to be children.


giantlegocone
Brother In Law in a cone


tinycar
Papa in a tiny car
giantsandwich
Sister eating fake giant sandwich
weatherfamily
Giving the weather report not knowing there were tvs with my performance all throughout the museum.
scientistweathermanastronaut
Astronaut weatherman scientist
astronautscientist
Astronautscientist

And then we went to Camp LeJeune because my 4 year old is fascinated with "Army" and "Marine" and tanks and all those boy things that I'm having trouble as a mom but more importantly as a girl understanding. (But that's for another post.)
strongguy
Strongman

midair
I just love that he's so excited, NEITHER FOOT is touching the ground.
babygirlccamplejeune
The littlest one at her daddy's base.
chuckecheese
Finally, all three cousins chillin at the Chuck E. Cheese. Hint: go at opening during the week when they're testing the games and leaving free tickets hanging out of all the machines. Also, make sure this game/ride is right next to your table so they can ride it for infinity while you eat pizza.

1 comment:

AnnG said...

Obviously you had a great time!! Thanks for sharing!! Love the enthusiasm of your little guy...even if it is over all the "boy things".

Post a Comment

Talk to me goose!

(ps. I love responding and if you have your email set on your blogger profile I can!)

My Favorite Quotes

"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it." - Bill Cosby



I tri because one day I didn't believe in myself. And then one day I did.



"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of a man is to live, not to exist." - Jack London



Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong- sometimes it's letting go.



"Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History."- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich



Live life PASSIONATELY, laugh OUT LOUD, love UNCONDITIONALLY. - from my spoon rest.

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire." - Ferdinand Foch