Monday, November 22, 2010

We're in the Paper!!!! Um, the front page????

I'm just so excited! We are in the paper today! And I'm editing to say that it's not just in the paper, its on the FRONT PAGE!!! I just bought one!!! HOORAY!!!!!!

A reporter came to our baby shower in Brandon, Florida last week and the story made it in the paper this morning and you can read it right here!!

I wasn't able to be at this shower because I was at another shower at Mease Countryside Hospital (we had two in the same day) but my fellow Mommies Little Miracles organizer and Shrinking Jeans teammate Meghan was there! (Hooray for Meghan!)

What a beautiful story she did on us, I am so happy and so proud and so thankful for all of the people who helped us to do this I am full and overwhelmed with thanks!

1 comment:

LKPheartsfood said...

That is awesome--and a beautifully written story!

Post a Comment

Talk to me goose!

(ps. I love responding and if you have your email set on your blogger profile I can!)

My Favorite Quotes

"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it." - Bill Cosby



I tri because one day I didn't believe in myself. And then one day I did.



"I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of a man is to live, not to exist." - Jack London



Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong- sometimes it's letting go.



"Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History."- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich



Live life PASSIONATELY, laugh OUT LOUD, love UNCONDITIONALLY. - from my spoon rest.

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire." - Ferdinand Foch